Revision as of 08:47, 27 June 2013 by Guy
This page contains a collection of resources regarding ME.
- File:Attacking Intel BIOS.pdf - Rafal Wojtczuk, Alexander Tereshkin, Attacking Intel BIOS, Black Hat USA, July 30 2009, Las Vegas, NV
- File:DeepWatch.pdf - Yuriy Bulygin, David Samyde, Chipset Based Detection and Removal of Virtualization Malware a.k.a. DeepWatch, Black Hat USA, 2008
- File:Rootkit in your laptop.pdf - Igor Skochinsky, Rootkit in your laptop: Hidden code in your chipset and how to discover what exactly it does, Breakpoint 2012, Melbourne
- File:Ring -3 Rootkits.pdf - Alexander Tereshkin, Rafal Wojtczuk, Introducing Ring -3 Rootkits, Black Hat USA, Las Vegas, NV, July 29, 2009
- File:Quest To The Core.pdf - Joanna Rutkowska, A Quest To The Core: Thoughts on present and future attacks on system core technologies, Intel Security Summit, Hillsboro, OR, September 15-18, 2009
- File:Csk lacon12 intel amt.pdf - "csk", Intel AMT/ME Meet Intel’s hardware backdoor